Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Collect Disney Character Autographs with runDisney Race Photo Books

I've participated in 15 runDisney events since my first Walt Disney World Marathon in 2009 with my identical twin sister.

Since I love to have my picture taken with characters before, during and after each race, I always create a Shutterfly photo book after each runDisney weekend!

Then, I bring the photo book with me to my next runDisney weekend so that I can share my accomplishment and collect character autographs!



7 comments:

scrapping4twins said...

That is an awesome idea!

TWINS RUN in our family said...

Thanks! :-)

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

can you get autographs from characters during the race or do they not do that?

TWINS RUN in our family said...

Hi Dara,

Thanks for your question.

No, you can't get autographs during the race - only photos.

You can bring your own camera. And, professional Brightroom, Inc. photographers take photos at most character locations. Individual photos or a gallery CD/download of all photos are available for purchase after the race.

The lines for the character photos on the course can get very long. I waited 5 - 20 minutes for each photo, depending on the number of runners in line.

If you have any other questions, just ask!

Thanks! :-)

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

how do you carry your camera? I don't think I'll want to wait 20 minutes for a picture even though I want pictures! I want to make it to the after party!

TWINS RUN in our family said...

I have a fuel belt to carry my camera - or my flamingo when I'm wearing my Queen of Hearts dress! ;-)

Which runDisney race are you running?

Have fun! :-)

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

wine and dine! it's on my b.day this year! I'm nowhere near ready to run 13 miles so I'm working up to it now!