Thursday, April 5, 2012

Marathon Mom Malinda Meets More Memorable Marathon Moms

Sometimes, you don't have to run a PR 
to have an amazing race experience.

Although I wasn't registered to run the races,
my twin was registered and couldn't attend the expos.
 So, I "had" to go to the expos to pick-up Leah's race numbers. ;-)

What wonder opportunities to meet two 
inspirational marathoners (and mothers)!

At the 2011 Philadelphia Rock N Roll Race Expo 
I met Kara Goucher! 



At the 2012 Cherry Blossom 10 Miler Expo
I met Joan Benoit Samuelson!


P.S. I was fortunate to ask Kara and Joan questions after they shared their stories...a blog post about both experiences is in progress!

Kara Goucher

Joan Benoit Samuelson




2 comments:

robinbb said...

So cool, I love expos. :)

TWINS RUN in our family said...

I'm definitely a fan of race expos now! It was so awesome to meet such inspirational women - even if I couldn't run the actual race! :-)